Below you will find a list of our current vacancies and all the information about the role and relevant paperwork to apply for the position.
Fixed Term Full Time KS2 Class Teacher
Victoria Junior School
Victoria Road Workington
Class Teacher- Key Stage 2- Full Time, Fixed term (initially for 1 Year)
The Governors of Victoria School, a Federation of Victoria Infant and Nursery and Victoria Junior Schools, are looking to appoint an excellent, enthusiastic and dedicated Teacher to KS2.
The successful candidate will:
- Show commitment to the aims and ethos of Victoria School working with a strong collaborative team across all phases 2-11.
- Have an excellent understanding of the National Curriculum, creating exciting and memorable moments for the children.
- Show a commitment to becoming an excellent classroom practitioner.
- Have some knowledge of Building Learning Power to develop a positive approach to learning behaviours.
- Have high expectations as well as enthusiasm and passion for working with all children, creating an inclusive environment.
- Is enthusiastic and caring.
- Be flexible, well organised and work well as a team member
- Enable all children to reach their full potential.
- Be an inspirational role model, who will be fully involved in the life of the school.
- Be open to new opportunities and professional development.
Victoria school is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure check via the Disclosure & Barring Service.
We welcome applications from both NQTs and experienced teachers.
Application packs are available on request by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications to be returned to school by hand, post or email is 12noon
Thursday 20th May 2021
The proposed interview date is Monday 24th May 2021